Scaffold Design Engineer
An excellent opportunity has arisen, to join our expanding design engineering team, delivering diverse and complex projects across the UK. Buckley Design Solutions work on some of the UK's most iconic structures, including Royal Albert Bridge, Plymouth; Iron Bridge, Shropshire; Etihad Stadium, Manchester.
This is a permanent position and the role is primarily based at our offices in Swinton, Manchester. We are looking to take on a candidate with a minimum of 1-2 years scaffold design experience.
- • Production of technical drawings, supporting calculations and design risk assessments.
- • To promote safe working practices in accordance with Health & Safety Policy.
- • Checking internal and third party designs.
- • Carry out site visits to take project specific briefs.
- • Assistance in leading a small team.
- • Liaising with clients face to face/phone/email regarding project specific issues.
- • Previous scaffold design experience essential.
- Minimum qualification of a HNC in Civil Engineering.
- • Must be able to demonstrate technical knowledge of designing complex scaffolds:
- • Temporary roof
- • Façade restraints
- • Drop scaffolds
- • Beam work etc.
- • Expertise in AutoCAD
- • Knowledge of TG20 and all related industry standards.
- • Meticulous attention to detail.
- • Confident communicator.
- • Hard working & determined mind set.
- • Ambition & drive to further skill set.
- • Full driving license with use of own vehicle preferable.
- • Starting salary of £35,000-£45,000 - Depending on experience.
- • Additional performance related bonuses throughout the year
- • In house training to support development.
- • 20 days holiday + Bank holidays
- • On site gym membership
- • On site secure parking
Please send your current CV & cover letter to email@example.com
Successful applicants will be contacted to arrange an interview.